Monday, November 23, 2020

What Makes a Good CompTIA Ambassador?

Ambassadors typically sign on to promote a brand because they love it. The CompTIA Rewards program is no different. For example, Jain has earned Cisco IT Essentials and CompTIA A+ certifications and plans to pursue CompTIA Network+ next.

She values her CompTIA certifications because they have provided a means to gain in-depth knowledge while adding credibility to her portfolio.

“My CompTIA certifications demonstrate that I am agile as a newcomer to the industry with no formal IT education,” Jain said. “It’s a brand stamp that got me noticed and has validated my skills to hiring managers.”

There isn’t one – really. Jain said CompTIA Rewards is a win-win for everyone involved. You, the ambassador, get rewarded for sharing, and the people you share with gain access to a plethora of resources to help them skill up and train for a better job.

And while the rewards themselves are a huge benefit, Jain said there’s more to her story.

“This has given me the confidence to be entrepreneurial without any monetary investment. I’ve earned $650 in gift cards so far, and I’ve been able to gift some of them to my family and friends,” she said.

More Info: what is comptia a+

No comments:

Post a Comment