Monday, July 20, 2020

Taking IT Certification Exams at Home

Would you like to know what I did just 2 minutes before I started my CompTIA Linux+ exam? I played Call of Duty. I sat at my desk, headphones on, and played one of my favorite video games to mentally prepare for my CompTIA Linux+ exam. My stress levels were low, my mind was clear. When it was time, I took off my headphones and started my exam. This is my new pre-exam routine.

This was one of my best IT certification exam experiences to date – and I have taken a lot of them. You may have already guessed that I took this exam from home. This is a very welcome change to the IT certification process … but is it for you? Why should you consider online testing versus taking an in-person exam at a testing center? Here’s why I love online testing and some reasons why it might be great for you, too.

Up until very recently, taking an IT certification exam usually involved traveling to a testing center. Overall, testing centers are GREAT. I've passed many exams at these locations, but, if I'm being honest, it wasn't my favorite part of the process, with time being a huge factor.
More Info: a+ certified technician

No comments:

Post a Comment